Monday, October 27, 2008

illegal lashes!!

Look at the amazing lashes on this little boy, yep, I said boy!  They are amazing :)  This is actually the other older brother of my son's crush (from previous post somewhere below).  I didn't have the opportunity to catch him while I was photographing his brother and sister but was able to get a few minutes with him while we were camping.  I've got a soft spot in my heart for this little guy.  I've noticed a trend.  Give me a toughie exterior with a heart of gold and I melt.


I just did my last outdoor session of the year (unless I get a super special request for snow!). But no worries, you can still book a studio session.  I have just a few dates left before the holidays.  Contact me at info@kristamuskovinphotography.com if you are interested in booking a session.  Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww, I love that first one!! What a cute little guy he is!

April Todd