Thursday, October 9, 2008

Limited Edition Christmas Sessions

Because I have so many requests for Christmas sessions and we all have limited time before the holidays, I've decided to do these Limited Edition Christmas Sessions so that I can capture as many of you as I can!  I do have availability for both dates.  Weather permitting, the sessions will be held outdoors. For Christmas cards, I have several designs available to choose from.  All cards are 5x7, two-sided and printed on beautiful art linen paper.  The hand crafted ornaments are only available with the Limited Edition Christmas Sessions.  They are beautiful ornaments, great for your tree or gifts!

Please email me at info@KristaMuskovinPhotography.com to book your session!

**Please note that I will be out of the office until Monday, October 13th and will respond to all inquires on Monday morning.**


No comments: