Tuesday, December 2, 2008

3 brothers {Michigan Children's photographer}

I'm imagining all the fun these brothers will have as they grow up together. Mr. T, the oldest, is so so sweet and charming and you can see how handsome he is. Mr. A, the middle, is shy and adorable. It took him some time to warm up and a little coaxing to come out of his shell. I think he liked giving me funny faces best :) And then there is baby B ~ I just love babies and he's so lucky to have his big brothers (do you think he was sticking his tongue out at me?!?!). It was nice meeting you boys!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

angela hibbert said...

What handsome little guys, Im competly jeolous, I want another little guy. I love me some boys!

I love their outfits! Darling

Anonymous said...

wow!! So adorable, all of them!! Love that last one though, just too much!

April Todd