Sunday, November 30, 2008

soon to be big brother {Michigan maternity photographer}

I love this little guy. It was fun (yes mom and dad, I had fun) photographing him. Usually he's quiet and reserved but this time he showed me some spunk and I loved it. I can't get enough of his eyes and his lips, so cute! I can't wait to see him with his new baby. Which I'm going on the record that I think it's a girl :). Thanks baby J, you can hang with us anytime. xoxo K


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4 comments:

angela hibbert said...

Love, Love, Love Them!!!

Anonymous said...

wow- love the catchlights, the expressions- and that adorable belly!

April Todd

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, lovin his curls!

Krista Muskovin Photography - Sneak Peeks! said...

Thank, I love his curls too and his cute little lips. He officially became a big brother on the 30th! To a baby brother :)