Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I am back from my unofficial holiday vacation. While I was sad to see another year go by so fast, I welcome 2009! As always, I have resolutions, one of which being a resolution to keep my resolutions, LOL. A big one for me is getting and staying organized. This is hard for me. Its funny, sort of, but my oldest daughter's organizational skills are very similar to my own. Everyday when she leaves her classroom, her backpack is half open with things failing out of it and half of her stuff is forgotten in her classroom. Makes me wonder if I can save myself...here's to an organized year - or something sorta organized will do :)

Here's a quick picture I snapped of my niece when she came for a playdate. I love her big beautiful eyes. Think her daddy ever tells her no?
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her Daddy closes his eyes, or looks the other way when he has to tell her no :) Good luck keeping your resolutions!

angela hibbert said...

Heck no, she doesn't get told "NO"! Happy New Year Krista!

April said...

This pictures is breathtaking!! And, of course little Miss is too cute!