Monday, January 26, 2009

Two! {Michigan Custom Child Photographer}

First - it has been a while, my poor blog has been neglected! I've been busy trying to get back into a routine after our Christmas break. Funny how it takes longer to fix a routine than it does to break it!! I had a session yesterday with one of my favorite boys (if you visit my blog often, you'll recognize him). His mom loves pictures, not so sure little D does but he just turned two and we had to make sure to capture this time as we all know how fast time goes by! His chocolate eyes and adorable smile melt my heart - a lethal combination. :) Until next time D, hugs K.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

angela hibbert said...

Okay Krista, you have to stop with D! I can't stand looking at that sweetness anymore! LOL! These look great!

April said...

OMG- these are so adorable!! I love the whole set!

Kristen said...

Look at you, rockin' the studio lights!! AWESOME!!!