Saturday, September 20, 2008

field of sunshine

Never in my life have I had the pleasure of seeing a field of sunflowers. Until today that is. Today I stood in the middle of a field of sunshine and it was breathtaking! Thank you to the amazing mom who gifted me this pleasure. To top off this moment, I photographed two deliciously beautiful sisters while standing among the sunflowers. Happy Birthday N! May you always have sunflowers for your birthday. And A, you are a wonderful big sister - try not to pass on your wiggles, little Miss Wiggly. :)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing location!

angela hibbert said...

gorgeous Krista!

Krista Muskovin Photography - Sneak Peeks! said...

Thank you. It really was a wonderful location and the girls are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I Love these, especially that first one! Just awesome- those flowers look SO BIG next to the little gal, just priceless!

Anonymous said...

oops, anonymous is April Todd! Sorry, too lazy to sign in, I can never remember my password!

Courtney said...

these are amazing...love the field and the little girl is gorgeous.