Sunday, September 14, 2008

wedded bliss

Friday night I had the honor of photographing an old friend's wedding. Everything was perfect and beautiful - gorgeous bride, amazing location and the rain stayed away long enough for the ceremony and pictures.

In all the years I've known my friend, I've never seen him as content and happy as he is now. I couldn't be happier for you T and N!!!!

If you look carefully, you can see the ducks swimming across the lake behind them. While they were standing there, about 40 ducks swam across. Gave the bride and groom their very own duck parade!

There are a lot of things I can control and I'm sure the expression on his face is my fault, I think I told him to look down at her and he heard "look down her shirt." LOL They're married so its ok, right!?!? Regardless, she looks AMAZING!!
And this one cracked me up. They both have sons and they chaperoned the photo shoot. Every time the bride and groomed kissed, they would say "HONK!" So dad is cracking up at the honking sons. :)

Congratulations!! And many, many happy years together! xoxo K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful Krista!

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooooooh these are gorgeous!!!!

hugs!! rosie......:)