Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday C!

C's 1st Birthday was Wednesday and I was lucky to spend part of it with him. I've had the awesome opportunity to watch him grow over the last year. He's such a little man now! He was so busy and barely seem to notice me and my camera. Wait, maybe he did...which is why he ran from me and would never look my way! LOL

Baby GQ model?! :)


He loved playing in the lake, no fear!
Showing me something cool he had found. I'm so in love with his swimming shorts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG KRISTA, these are adorable! That fresh-outta-the-pool face is my new favorite :) Love love love your work; and thanks for enabling the comments section!

Anonymous said...

Oops! I meant "fresh-outta-the-lake face" :) Can you tell I was a little excited to comment there?