Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The 2 year old Karate Chop!! {Michigan child photographer}

Oh the drama! So my oldest was born to be in movies, dramatic movies! Last week she lost her right front tooth. The combination of the opening that was left and the looseness of the left front tooth caused that left front tooth to sort of point sideways. Pretty interesting looking. Well she decided to bet me (thanks to Aunt Sarah) when the left front tooth would come out and she picked next Monday. I gave her the chance to change this date considering the tooth was so loose but she stuck to Monday. Last night she's wrestling with my baby boy (he's 2 and he's all boy) and he "karate chops" her in the mouth and out flies the tooth (which we can't find). Besides the tears and blood, the first thing out of her mouth "I lost the bet *WHAAAAA*" She looks like a little vampire. I couldn't help put to document this all for future harassment. :) Best mom ever!

Here's the before and after

Photobucket

Visit the blog often, normal weekly posting has resumed and new exciting things will be announced!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, we know all about drama, LOL!

I., you look adorable with both missing teeth! I'm sorry you lost the bet though :(

Adorable photos Krista :)

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Your little girl is getting big!

April Todd

Anonymous said...

Bonk!

I'm so excited you lost your front teeth! When I was little, my dad used to sing me "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" over and over again... I got so mad when I couldn't do the whistle part!

Love you!