Thursday, March 12, 2009

boy curls

I've gotten a few *hints* recently that my boy needs a hair cut. He probably does but I LOVE his hair and if I cut it, he'll look older and I'm not ready for that. He's at such a funny stage right now, he picks up little tid bits from mommy and daddy and hearing them come out in toddler speak is funny like "I'm rockin' out!" and "you're killin' me mommy." His favorite thing is to announce anytime and anywhere..."I TOOTED!" and then he quietly adds "excuse me." Toots are funny in my house but that's a whole other post for another time. Until then some snaps of my long haired, Cheetos faced boy.
Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I love his hair!! Ignore all of the hints- he is perfect!!! Wow, love those curls- your kids are all so adorable!!

April

Anonymous said...

Adorable photos, and I love his shaggy hair :) Once you start cutting it short, there is no going back...

erin carlyle said...

Ahhhhh...what a precious little boy! LOVE his hair! LOVE his eyes! LOVE these pictures!!!! You are awesome!

Krista Muskovin Photography - Sneak Peeks! said...

Thank you April, Sarah and Erin :)

Anonymous said...

That's it. I'm flying out there to scoop him up and bring him home with me!!! LOVE those curls, those eyes AND that cheetos breath :)

angela hibbert said...

Don't cut that hair!!! He's perfect!

Anonymous said...

I say leave it too.

:D

Kye said...

Oh he's beautiful!!!Don't you dare cut those beautiful locks :-)

Michele said...

Am I too late? Tell me you didn't cut it! I love him!