Saturday, March 7, 2009

YIPEEEEE - a baby! {Michigan pregnancy photographer}

My oldest BFF (not in age but number of years) had her baby! Newborns seriously make my heart happy, their little sounds, their smells, their little wrinkly feet, sigh...it all gives me baby fever (and makes my hubby run the other way *wink*). Oh yes, it's a BOY! And both mother and baby are doing well even though he arrived several weeks early... still weighing in at over 7 lbs! I can't hold myself back and I'm off to the hospital to visit. Hopefully I'll have some snapshots of his beautiful face for you tomorrow. Until then, here's a beautiful baby bump.


Photobucket

2 comments:

April said...

The lighting is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is stunning in both lighting and wordless anticipation! Nice work, K :)