Friday, November 14, 2008

Miss A aka Miss Personality

Oh she is so cute and has the best personality! I say this every time I photograph her because it's so true! I can't wait until she can talk because I have the feeling she'll have me laughing all the time. She really wasn't in the mood to be photographed but mom and I persuaded her by playing her favorite music, taking pictures of her teddy bear and letting her see, putting down my soft blanket (she went a little crazy for the soft blanket), a big sucker, snacks...I'm sure there was more, LOL! I enjoyed spending time with you Miss A, as always. :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

angela hibbert said...

How cute, I love those big feet sticking out of the petti!

Krista Muskovin Photography - Sneak Peeks! said...

thanks Ang! That's my favorite thing about that image too! I love baby feet.