Tuesday, November 4, 2008

voter #50

I was in line to vote this morning at 6:50 a.m.  In line around me were some very interesting people.  The gentleman behind me was young and kept saying "I'm happy to stand in line, I'm happy there is a line, whether you agree with me our not, I'm happy you are in line."  I'm with him - go out a vote!  

Everyone I came in contact with this morning was happy and nice.  Well, except the one poll worker, she was nice, just not happy.  She was having control issues and I felt her pain (I often have control issues) lol;)  She needed some coffee I think.  Don't forget, the poll workers are volunteers.  Not a responsibility I'm volunteering for - a very long day!

Well I'm off to start my day, which will mostly likely be a normal day for me, running the kids, going to the office, having dinner with my family, but will be a historic day for America.

No comments: