Sunday, November 9, 2008

OMG ~ Oh.My.Gorgeous!

I love these two! I've known them since birth and they are both full of such character. Mom and Dad were after them to sit up, smile pretty...well they left the room for a minute and I loosened the tie and shirt and told them to strike a pose. I like what I got!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



If only I was 8 again I would so ask him to go with me! Isn't he just dreamy?!?! I love his little half smile. LOVE IT!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And Ms. Thing! She's got the looks and tude! Poor daddy, LOL!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Both of them play hockey. On second thought, I think between the older brother and the hockey skills, Ms. Thing can take care of herself!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the smirk on A!

angela hibbert said...

OH my what brother and sister cute
ness!!! I love their interactions. The one of the boy by himself has such an adorable expression